Commercial & Residential Moving Services & office Furniture
Our Promise of excellence
Why Mover Services Inc.
Crew Size for Any Job
Commercial, Residential, Industrial Moving
New & Used Offic Furniture
We can store it!
• Household goods
• Office furniture
• Business or Medical records
• Automobiles, RV’s, boats and floats
• High value art
• Floor space for office furniture, distribution projects or heavy machinery
• Open shelving for records and palletized items
• Secure vaults for high value items
The Advantages of using Mover Services for Storage
For those new to storing their goods, it’s important to be aware of the differences between “self-storage” facilities and warehouses that are managed by licensed professional moving and storage companies. Following are some of the more important issues to consider when evaluating your household goods storage options:
There have been numerous incidents reported in the media of thefts at self-storage facilities due to security lapses. Self-storage facilities often do not carefully monitor the identification of people into and out of their facilities.
In addition to state of the art alarm systems and surveillance equipment that is monitored 24 hours a day. Mover Services has strict security standards. There is no walk in traffic through our storage facilities. Therefore, no one can have access your storage unit without your stated permission.
Within a self-storage facility, there are no restrictions put on the condition of units within the facility and the items being stored. And since the partitions within the units are not completely closed, any infestation problems in an adjoining unit can affect your unit. Also, at most self-storage units, your items are placed directly onto concrete floors. Direct contact with concrete is more conducive to moisture absorption, which can result in mildew forming on your belongings.
At Mover Services, your goods are stored in containers with built in pallets that keep your belongings 6 inches off the ground. In addition, we inspect items being placed into storage and refuse goods that are hazardous or that appear to be infested.
Two Weeks Before Your Move
• Have your car checked and serviced for the trip. Also, make sure that your automobile is prepared (filled with the necessary antifreeze/coolant, for example) for the type of weather conditions you’ll be traveling in.
• If you’re moving out of or into a building with elevators, contact the building management to schedule use of the elevators.
• Contact your relocation consultant to review and confirm all arrangements for your move.
There have been many incidents at self-storage facilities of turnover in ownership that make it more difficult to get into the facility and access your belongings. Also, within these facilities there is no record of what is stored in your unit.
We are a licensed professional warehouse that assumes responsibility for the items we move into, store and move out of our storage facilities. All items and their condition are carefully documented.
Get a Quote on Moving services or Office Furniture
Stay up to date